Become a Love Topsham Business Supporter
We aim to represent the interests and ambitions of businesses in Topsham, from food to fitness or furniture, and from estate agents to holiday lets and service providers – and everything else in between.
Here’s why we think your business should be a supporter:
- it means you have an increased stake in the community and are part of an organisation increasingly at the heart of what’s going on, and with the sole objective of attracting positive publicity, custom and resources to the town;
- the Love Topsham Card is now recognised as a kitemark for quality businesses, driving additional custom from locals and visitors; our completely non-profit making organisation channels resources into publicising events built around the card, particularly offers extended by individual shops and services to card holders;
- Love Topsham markets the town locally through annual shopping initiatives such as Spring Forward Saturday and Christmas Late Night Shopping, and increases the profile and appeal of the town through continual marketing on social media;
- the marketing extends farther afield too, with posters at Exeter’s main transport hubs and even the airport, editorial in local and regional publications, and with Love Topsham as a resource for national media articles on the town;
- Love Topsham gives businesses a voice at the top-table, as the organisation is in regular contact with individual councillors, Exeter and Devon councils, Visit Exeter, and bodies coordinating the area’s recovery from Coronavirus.
And here’s what we ask of you:
- a small monthly fee which is 100% spent on Love Topsham objectives; £10 a month or £6 for a part-time business such as Zumba teacher.
- your enthusiasm to give us ideas on how we can help you, via our regular traders’ meetings or simply by contacting us with what’s on your mind or what the town needs to improve your business and those around you.
To become a business supporter, you can sign up online here. or contact us at LoveTopsham@gmail.com.