Christmas Lights Switch On
Friday 15th November 2019
5pm – Late
It’s not long now until the community will come together to celebrate Topsham at Christmas. Here’s the itinerary (times are approximate):
- 4.30pm: Gather at Matthews Hall, refreshments available
- 5.00pm: Topsham School perform festive songs inside the hall
- 5.30pm: Matthews Hall Lights Switch On
- 5.40pm: Procession of Light & Music along Fore St, Ferry Rd to the Underway
- 6.15pm: Family celebrations continue at The Lord Nelson Pub with Christmas stalls, food, drink and face painting
- 9.00pm: Local band, King Shambles perform until late
Late Night Christmas Shopping Evening
Tuesday 3rd December 2019
It’s going to be another magical evening for Topsham. From 6pm, this beautiful estuary town’s shops, cafes and restaurants will be open and welcoming everyone with festive treats and one-night-only special offers.
Topsham’s very own Folk Club, acapella group Tess & The D’Urbevilles, local swing singer Cameron Lemmer, classic duo Double Trouble and the modern-day Andrews Sisters trio, In Harmony will fill Topsham with music as you shop.
There will also be Christmas markets at the town’s community hall and The Salutation Inn. Why would you shop anywhere else this Christmas?
Topsham Santa Run 2019
Saturday 7th December 2019
Fancy taking part in a fun, festive run in Topsham?
We are inviting children, adults and business teams to take part in a walk/jog/run/just get round (!) Santa Run at Topsham Rugby Club.
From one lap to three laps of the Rugby Club, there’s a distance for everyone. Dress festive, dress crazy, and come and join us!