Excellent local facilities and services for locals
Topsham Emergency Group
Click here for information about how the Topsham community responds during emergencies, including the threat of flooding.
- St Margaret’s Church – Church of England
- Holy Cross Parish Church – Roman Catholic
- Topsham Methodist Church
- Gospel Church
- Topsham Surgery Doctors, Holman Way
- Peter Tosh Opticians – High Street, Topsham
- Topsham Pharmacy – Fore Street pharmacy
- Harbour Chiropractic – Chiropractic and sports therapy treatment
- Topsham Homeopathic Practice – above Topsham Pharmacy
- XO Devon – for help with skin conditions and treatments including tattoo removal and pigmentation removal
- The Mede – Holiday support and day care for people with dementia and their carer
Community Hub – Nancy Potter House
- Nancy Potter House – home to a wide range of health and social care services, educational and social activities, and volunteering opportunities for all the community. Assisted transport available to make it easier for people with limited mobility to access the site.
- Matthews Hall – Large community hall available for hire, with many events, activities and a Saturday market.
Dorothy Holman Centre
- Smaller Community Centre, on the recreation ground, available to hire, ring (01392) 875695.
- The Topsham Bookshop – a good stop for black and white copying
- Topsham Pool – our centrally located open-air heated swimming pool
Support organisations and charities
- Topsham Community Association
- Topsham Society
- Estuary League of Friends – a major provider of aid in the community for the elderly/disabled and their carers. Find information here on their Memory and Reminiscence cafes.
- Partners in Care – Partners in Care (SW) Ltd: agency founded in 1990 to provide carers to both Social Services and private service users.
- Topsham Rotary Club